Wednesday, June 16, 2010

One on One

Carl has been out of twon this week, since early yesterday morning and he'll be back late tonight. So Carl's parent's graciously took Isaac off of my hands, so I woudn't go crazy. Ha! Okay, I know I could handle it, but it sure is easier to have a partner with two little ones. Isaac went to story time at the library with Emmy and Gumby and then spent the rest of the day and last night with them. He is on his way home now, and I'm sure he had the best time! I am so thankful that we live close to family and our boys can spend so much time with their grandparents. Since Isaac was gone I had a full 24 hours of one on one time with Baby Luke. Oh and it was pure sweetness. This is the first time since we've been home from the hospital that I've really been able to give 100% of my attention to Luke. I loved every minute of it! I feel like we bonded even more and just had a great time together! He smiled so much, which just melts my heart, and we went for a walk, did some Father's Day shopping, and of course napped! He is already growing and changing, I can't believe he's 5.5 weeks old! I am trying to remember everything about these days with my boys...they will be teenagers before I know it (and then I'll never see them)!
We really did miss Big Brother Isaac though, so I'm excited to see have him home again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Mother's Prayer