Friday, March 19, 2010

Playtime

The two cuties swinging together!`



Deep in thought...


Swinging!


Cousins


The last few days here in Magnolia have been the most perfect Spring days! Isaac's favorite thing is to play outside, so we have spent the entire week outside playing. We were blessed with two fun playdates, so we played outside with them, too. Isaac loves when people come over to play, and playing outside with those friends is just the best!

I must say that this weather has been perfect not just for playing outside, but for me and my pregnancy. =) I am so thankful it is not too hot yet, this weather is still comfortable and allows me to be outside without being miserable. I hope that the heat stays away for many more weeks, so I can truly enjoy our outside playtime. Since I'm on the topic, I will update you all on my prenancy. I am 32 and a half weeks, yay! I have been feeling good, and so far cannot complain too much. Ha! I am thankful to have had a great pregnancy so far, and just pray that these last few weeks go just as well. I know as I continue to grow it is going to get harder, so I am trying to focus on the blessing of the gift of pregnancy and enjoy what a miracle it truly is. I am also trying to savor everyday I have with Isaac as my only baby because I know once baby #2 joins us the dynamics will change and I won't ever get this special time back. In the same breath, I cannot wait for the little guy to get here!!! I am so excited to see Isaac interact with him, to see their similarities and differences, and to love on our new little guy!

1 comment:

  1. I really think Isaac looks a lot like you, but when he is deep in thought I totally see a little Carl in there!

    ReplyDelete

A Mother's Prayer