Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bubba Ath!


"BUBBA ATH!!!"

Pure joy!


Isaac has always enjoyed bath time, we had to switch him from his baby tub to the big tub pretty early on because he splashed so much he would get the entire bathroom wet! Recently we moved on to bubble baths, and oh my goodness, his love of bath time has grown even more! He will even come in from outside (which is always a challenge) if it means he gets a "bubba ath." I used to always give Isaac his baths, but as my belly grew and my back started to hurt, Carl took over for me. It is now a sweet time for them to play together, and I know Isaac loves his bath time with Daddy. I took some pictures of him playing in the bath the other day, and I just had to share them, such a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Mother's Prayer