Saturday, March 20, 2010

Date Night


Boots!

Sweet Guys

A couple of family pictures before we left for the Rodeo (no we did not take Isaac to the Rodeo).



Last night was a fun night out for me and Carl. We went out to the Houston Rodeo to see the Eli Young Band perform, and what a great performance it was! I might be a little biased, but trust me, it was good. Eli from the band graduated from THS with me, and we knew back then that he would one day make it big. I still remember my senior year of high school when my dad heard him sing a Garth Brooks song at the Talent Show he said, "That boy is going to be famous one day." Well, he was right, their band is huge now, I mean really they played the Houston Rodeo! It was so humbling and inspiring to see someone perform in that arena and you can just tell that they are genuinely excited and honored to be there. He talked about coming to the rodeo as a kid to see George Strait, and now he is living his dream playing on the same stage, wow! I guess dreams really do come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Mother's Prayer