Well, I am proud to say that Isaac made it 19.5 months before getting sick, but it finally did happen this past week. We have been battling what we thought was a nasty cold since last Tuesday (Jan. 5). Carl and I were lucky enough to get it, too, so all three of us were pretty useless the end of last week and this weekend. Thankfully Carl and I seem to be pretty much recovered, but our little guy isn't so lucky. I took him back to the doctor yesterday and found out he has RSV. :-( Poor thing, he has the yuckiest runny nose and an awful cough. He is slightyly feverish at times, but seems to have normal energy! Wow, I wish I could still have tons of energy even when I'm sick. The doctor gave us a prescription yesterday, so hopefully the medicine will clear out his lungs and get him feeling great again soon! He sounds so sad when he's sleeping and when he coughs, his little congested voice is pathetic, too. Praying for healing for him, I know being sick is the worst.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
RSV...yucky!
Well, I am proud to say that Isaac made it 19.5 months before getting sick, but it finally did happen this past week. We have been battling what we thought was a nasty cold since last Tuesday (Jan. 5). Carl and I were lucky enough to get it, too, so all three of us were pretty useless the end of last week and this weekend. Thankfully Carl and I seem to be pretty much recovered, but our little guy isn't so lucky. I took him back to the doctor yesterday and found out he has RSV. :-( Poor thing, he has the yuckiest runny nose and an awful cough. He is slightyly feverish at times, but seems to have normal energy! Wow, I wish I could still have tons of energy even when I'm sick. The doctor gave us a prescription yesterday, so hopefully the medicine will clear out his lungs and get him feeling great again soon! He sounds so sad when he's sleeping and when he coughs, his little congested voice is pathetic, too. Praying for healing for him, I know being sick is the worst.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It always amazes me how kids can run around with 102 fever like nothing is going on. When I am at 99 I feel terrible. I hope Isaac feels better real soon.
ReplyDelete