Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Some pics from the last week...

Playing in his new hat and mittens...absolutely adorable!

Practicing his soccer skills while the big guys played a game of soccer. He is getting really good at kicking the ball...I love to watch him kick, then run after it and kick it again. Maybe a future soccer player!?!?
(Notice he is dressed for the occassion in his Barcelona Soccer uniform.)

He had the best time playing on the slides at the park in La Porte where we had Carl's families Christmas party. I guess we need to start taking more trips to the local parks.

Isaac and Taylor hanging out in the dog bed with Tex. Poor Tex, can't even relax in his own bed...he is such a good sport though! I think Tex loves the kids as much as they love him.




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Mother's Prayer