Monday, December 21, 2009

It's a BOY!!!

Little One's sweet foot!

Looks like it's going to be Team Blue over here at the Griffin house! We are so excited to be having another boy! The boys will be 2 years apart, almost to the day, so I think it will be great for them to be the same gender and be able to play together and hopefully be best friends! I know, there will be tough times before the best friends part will happen, but one day I know they will be!

We already got Little One nursery furniture, and I am thrilled with it! I found it on Craigslist, and it was a deal I couldn't pass up! The furniture is from the store Magic Moon, and is handmade solid wood furniture made by a man in East Texas. Those of you that know Carl well, know that he hates buying things that are not made in the USA, but it is nearly impossible to find affordable baby furniture made in USA, much less Texas! We had looked at buying some Magic Moon furniture new for Isaac, but couldn't spend that much money, so I was ecstatic when I found some used pieces that we can afford for this Little One! And Carl was excited to not be buying imported furniture. The people selling it gave us an amazing deal on it and are even going to deliver it tomorrow. I can't wait to get it in the room, and start planning the rest of the nursery! I know it is early, but I love to decorate babies rooms! I'll post pictures of the furniture when I get it!

1 comment:

  1. Two boys are such a blessing, you guys are going to have some fun and wild times!!

    Wow, what a great deal of the furniture. I am so happy you found something you really wanted and are excited about. Can't wait to see the nursery!

    ReplyDelete

A Mother's Prayer