Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Random Fun

Riding his new bike! It's a two wheeler with training wheels, so cute! He hasn't quite figured it out yet, but he can make it go by walking his feet. In this picture he is going in reverse, checking behind him as he goes of course.

Playing in the coat closet during the thunderstorm...Cole was scared and hiding in there, so Isaac thought he should entertain him. It was funny!

A good bye kiss for Taylor! So sweet.

Playing together on the castle slide.

Checking out his new Skidders...they are socks and shoes in one, he likes them! :)

Still sleepy, this time change is hard to figure out, he was up too early today.


We have had some fun times this week, and it's only Tuesday! I wanted to share some pictures of the little man from the past few days. We had a playdate with Taylor and Kristin today. The kids had fun, and of course Kristin and I did, too. We finally captured one of their good bye kisses, and I think it's precious! They might hate us for these pictures one day, but I think they are so sweet!
Hope you all are having a great week, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Mother's Prayer