Halloween was so fun this year, and I know it will only get better every year! As you can see Isaac dressed up as a race car driver...what else could my little guy be? He loves to drive, if there is a wheel, he spins it, if there is a toy car, he's driving it...he is definitely Carl's son!
We took Isaac trick or treating at a few of the neighbor's houses, and they of course loved to see him dressed up. He enjoyed carrying his pumpkin and thought it was great when people put things in it! He was entertained all night by taking the candy out and putting it back in. We weren't alone this Halloween; Emmy, Gumby, and Soo Jin all came over to enjoy the fun! We all had pizza, then went outside to check out the kiddos. We sat at the end of our driveway and passed out candy to the hundreds of kids that came by! Okay, I'm not really sure it was hundreds, but I bought 5 big bags of candy and we ran out of candy by 8:30! Isaac had the best time playing with everyone, and staying up late.
I can't wait until next year because I know it will just get better each year!
No comments:
Post a Comment