Carl had to take a trip to Dallas for work, so Isaac and I took advantage of the opportunity to go with him. I love living in Houston, but I sure do miss Dallas and my friends up there. This trip Isaac and I spent all afternoon on Thursday and all morning on Friday with my good friend Staci. It was some much needed time together! We used to work together everyday, shared an office even, so I really miss my time with her. It was great to catch up, visit with her son (who is awesome!), and share Isaac with her. She hasn't gotten to see Isaac much, so I think she enjoyed getting to know him some more. Thursday evening Carl, Isaac, and I drove out to Fort Worth to visit our friends Dave and Lani, they had their first baby about 6 weeks ago! His name is Dylan and he is precious! It was so great to spend some time visiting with them, catching up on life these days, and seeing them as parents! This is such an exciting time in their lives, and we were just there ourselves so it's fun to share in this time with them.
I know we made Carl's trip a little more difficult, but I am so thankful he let us tag along!
Sounds like you guys had a good time. Let us know next time you are up here. I am sure Amelia would love to play with Isaac and we would enjoy seeing you and Carl as well.
ReplyDelete