It's been a while since my last post, so I decided I better update with some kind of news...surely we have something fun going on over here.
We have really been enjoying this fall weather, it's gorgeous! Isaac LOVES to be outside, and asks all day long to go out, so the cooler temperatures are very welcomed by me! His favorite thing to do outside is to drive his cars; he has 3 cars and a tricycle! He spends a little time with each one every day. He also really enjoys swinging, either on his baby swing or on his brand new (well to us at least) swing set. One of our sweet neighbors gave Isaac their old swing set, and he can't get enough of it! It has three different types of swings on it, so he makes sure to use them all every time he's out there. His entire face lights up as he swings, so cute!
Saturday night I had a girls night out with some friends, so Carl and Isaac got to spend the evening together. Carl decided to use it as the perfect opportunity to introduce him to the world of muscle cars. They went out to a car show with some friends, including one of his girlfriends, Samantha. Isaac rode around in his stroller making his car sound all night. Carl said Isaac was so happy, and constantly pointed at and talked about the cars. He stayed out until almost 9:00, without a bit of grumpyness...he must have truly enjoyed it! The whole way home he talked to Carl and his friend that went along; I think he was telling them all about the cars he saw and the fun he had!
Today Isaac had a playdate with his girlfriend Taylor, they are adorable together! We went to out to lunch today, and Isaac watched her the entire time, copying everything she did. Then back at home they both rode his bike together; Isaac thought that was great, but Taylor wasn't too happy about him riding with her. Taylor is precious and I love listening to her talk. She has a great vocabulary and it is so different than Isaac's, funny how two kids the same age can have such a different base of sounds. She says "uh-oh" when anything is out of place, and picks up all the trash and brings it to her mom. She loves our dogs, whenever she sees them she says, "Hi cat!" (She doesn't have dogs so she thinks they are cats like her pet.) Tex is always making her giggle...it is so sweet to see her enjoying them so much. When they were leaving today I told Isaac to say good bye and give Taylor a kiss. He walked right over and kissed her on the cheek without any hesitation! I told you she is his girlfriend. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Girls learn so many things faster than boys like talking and potty training. I am not sure what happens after that cause some days I feel like Shane's development stopped at that age!
ReplyDelete