While playing with Isaac today I started to think about all of the things that make him happy. I decided to make a list so I will always remember those things...so why not share that list with y'all.
- toy truck/cars...oh how he loves to push them around the house, saying bbbbrrrrr the whole time! To go with that, he also likes to climb into his dump truck. I caught that on video last week, it was too funny (I will upload it tonight, so check the next post for that)! Check it out if you have a minute, it will definitely make you laugh.
- bringing people their shoes...if you leave your shoes sitting around he will surely bring them to you and try to put them on your feet. He even does this while I'm in my bathroom getting ready, and before I know it I have 5 shoes at my feet, sometimes he even brings me a complete pair.
- big trucks on the road...he yells as loud as he can, "Da, da!" until I acknowledge the truck on the road, then he watches it as it passes by, I love it!
- outside...he LOVES to be outside! He stands at the back door yelling his version of out, and he continues to get louder if you ignore him. I hate that it's so hot right now because I feel so bad not letting him go outside every time he wants to.
- riding in his toy car...he does this outside and it is the first thing he wants to do every time we go out. He steers the wheel and even shifts gears. :)
- driving the boat...yes the real boat, he absolutely cannot get enough of driving the boat. Last weekend he even drove the boat for a wakeboarder, he'll be pulling me around the lake before I know it!
- climbing the stairs...we have had to block off the stairs at the bottom now because he constantly wants to climb them. He can go up just fine, but coming down is difficult.
- doors...open, close, open, close. He has had a fascination for doors since he was about 9 months old, and he can play with a door for a looong time!
- dancing...my boys loves to cut a rug! As soon as he hears music he starts to bounce up and down.
- clapping his hands...especially when we sing his favorite Dutch song!
- bath time
- hats...hat was his first real word, and he still enjoys playing with them and is sure to yell out "hat" every time he sees one.
My boy is growing so fast; I can't even believe it! We have so much fun; I absolutely love to watch him learn and discover new things. It's amazing how a baby develops and grows from a tiny little bundle to a rambunctious little guy!
The time does fly. It's great to document everything so you can look back at it with him and your grandkids...yikes!
ReplyDelete