Today we went to church with Carl's dad and grandfather. The sermon was on the storms in life and how they can grow your faith, but you must choose to trust in God during those storms in order to grow. Lately our family has been going through some storms, and we have really seen the truth in this message. We have chosen to put our trust in God and He has carried us through these storms and continues to carry us. The pastor's message today was encouraging, and I am thankful we were all there together.
We were also blessed to hear music by Rachel Aldous, a Christian artist, with incredible talent. I was so touched by her music, especially one song in particular. I have uploaded a video of this song, and really hope you take some time to listen to it. This song speaks my heart, it is my prayer for Isaac...and I am sure the other mom's reading this will agree. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. (Before you watch the video be sure to pause the other music player on the right side of my blog.)
I encourage all of you to put your trust in Jesus, His love covers all and His grace truly is amazing! I praise Him for my wonderful family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a precious song. That sermon is much needed in our house too!
ReplyDelete