Isaac is learning new things everyday! I have uploaded two videos to show his newest skills. :) One is a video of him doing his forward roll. He has been trying to do a "headstand" since he was about 9 months old, so yesterday I decided to teach him to roll. Oh he loves it! Now he does his "headstands" even more, just hoping I'll help him roll. This morning he even tried to roll himself, but he's not strong enough so he went sideways (it still made him happy though). The other video is of him showing off his Dutch skills. He can point to my eyes, nose, ears, and mouth in English and in Dutch! I'm not the best Dutch teacher, but he is learning everything I try to teach him.
I'm so proud of my little guy...I hope you enjoy the videos.
Awesome! When can I register the Hrobar boys up for Dutch school at the Griffin house?
ReplyDeleteHa ha! We'll see how much I can teach Isaac...luckily he is a sponge, so when I do teach him things he just soaks it up! I need to work on it more often though.
ReplyDelete