Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Preschool!



 
Hannah started preschool (two days a week) this fall and she was beyond excited about this new adventure!  She had to wait two weeks after the boys' first day before her first day, and gosh that was tough.  But we made it, and by day 1 she was more than ready!  She woke up that morning ready to go!  She ate her breakfast super fast, and then immediately after she put her backpack on with her pajamas.  It was so cute!  I walked her in to school that morning because I wasn't ready to just leave her in carline.  She walked right into her room, hung up her bag, and went off to play.  She was not a bit sad or hesitant.  I'm so thankful that she was so excited and ready to go!
 
When I picked her up after her first day she was so happy and told me all about it with a HUGE smile on her face.  Our baby girl is not a baby any more.  *tear*
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Update...
Since I'm so far behind on blogging I figured I'd just update how she's been doing.  She is still loving school!  She would go everyday if we let her!  She has made some friends, she loves all of her teachers, and she is learning a lot.  Her teacher is the sweetest and Hannah adores her.  We had a conference last week, she was very happy with how Hannah's been doing.  She said she is one of the youngest in the class, but you'd never guess that by her behavior or ability to follow along with the lessons.  She said Hannah is a helpful friend, and she shares well with her peers.  What more could a mama ask for from a 3 year old?
I am thankful Hannah is loving school, I pray she always finds joy in learning and going to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Mother's Prayer