Mother's Day 2014 was a day to reflect on how blessed I am. I have three amazing children, who I love more than I can express in words. Being a mom is the hardest job I've ever had, I am usually completely worn out by the end of the day, but it's the BEST job I could ever ask for! This year I was pampered by Isaac at school during Moms and Muffins, followed by a Mommy Makeover. It had been a very hard week, so this pampering and love from my oldest boy was good for my soul. He painted my nails, put lotion on my arms and legs, brushed my hair, and even gave me a back rub. I love that he is a boy who isn't afraid to show his mama love, and that he is so tender hearted. I was not able to attend the Mother's Day Tea at Luke's school, but he did make me a beautiful painting of a flower, and foam flower with his picture in a little cup (that is sitting on the mantle). Luke's love for me warms my heart, and I pray that he always knows how much I love him!
Only The Lord knows the plans for our family, He has blessed us with these 3 sweeties, and for that I am forever grateful!
No comments:
Post a Comment