10 months old, how is that right? My baby girl is growing up SO fast! She watches her brothers every minute she can, and she wants to be like them...therefore she is growing and learning fast. Hannah is crawling everywhere, she is into everything, and has started pulling up on everything she can! She is moving fast between stages, she wants to keep up with her big brothers! Just last week she started walking behind a walker, she loves it, and has great control. We predict she will be walking by 11 months. Hannah loves to crawl under and between things...it's hilarious! She loves to squeeze through tight spaces, but when she gets stuck she sure gets mad! Luke is hilarious because he often follows her through those tight spaces (luckily he's small enough to fit), and she sure loves having her buddy to play with. Hannah is little Miss Social, she waves and smiles at everyone she meets, and has even started trying to say bye-bye. Her favorite word is still uh-oh, she says Da-Da quite often, but only says Mama when she's upset or I'm not around when she wants me. The girl loves books...when I'm reading to the boys she makes sure she is not left out and often tries to steal our book. The boys have decided that her favorite color is pink, but she's yet to tell us if she agrees. One thing we know is that she has quite a strong opinion about things, and she has figured out how to throw a good fit...I'm talking throw herself on the floor, screaming, kind of fit! The boys have never thrown a fit like that, so this is new to us, and we're not quite sure how to handle that. She has started this at 9 months...oh man, I think we're in trouble! Thank goodness the fits are short lived and don't happen too often, and the smiles/giggles are more her normal behavior. Hannah got a few dolls for Christmas, and she loves them! She doesn't actually play much with them yet, but she does like to talk to them and give them kisses...I love hearing her little squeals when she's "playing" with them.
Hannah is really moving fast out of the baby stage, so I'm trying to savor every sweet cuddle and my time I get to rock her to sleep. I'm sad to see her finish the baby stage, but I'm so excited to see her enter the new toddler world (but not too soon)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment