Thursday, July 15, 2010

Isaac and his Best Friend




Isaac and his friend Taylor are best buddies! They have experienced so many things together and we continued that this summer with swim lessons. We all did a mom and me class together, which was so fun and educational! They did awesome, of course there were some tears, I mean they had to go underwater, but overall they were such troopers! I think they both learned quite a bit and definitely feel more comfortable in the water. I know that it helped Isaac to have TayTay there with him when he was scared or uncomfortable. Isaac would get whiney and cry some during the lessons, but as soon as the lessons were over he would talk all about everything we did and he seemed like he enjoyed it. They had three classes, and he never once hesitated to go back, so even though he had a tough time in the pool I know he still enjoyed it! I learned a lot of great things to do with him in the pool to help him get more comfortable and to prepare him for really swimming next year.

Isaac was given a power wheels Jeep from some of our amazing friends. It is a two seater, which he thinks is great, and he has already designated the second seat as TayTay's seat! Aaawww, so sweet! They played in it together for the first time this week and both seemed to enjoy it. Unfortunately we can't get Isaac to actually drive it, he scared of it moving. Silly boy! We need to get a brave kid over here to show him how it's done and that it's not scary but fun!

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet! If you need a bruiser to come teach Isaac how to drive that Jeep just let me know I will bring Hudson over:)

    ReplyDelete

A Mother's Prayer