


We all really got into the World Cup games this year! It was so fun watching and cheering for our favorite team, The Netherlands! Isaac has two soccer uniforms for The Netherlands, so he was always dressed for the occassion! He also has a Barcelona uniform, so he wore that on the days that Spain played. He actually did watch some portions of the games and seems to have an understanding of what soccer is now. It was so exciting to have our two teams in the final game, but it meant we had to choose one, so we chose The Netherlands! Unfortunately we didn't win, but it was still so much fun to watch the game and get into the World Cup spirit!
Hey what an awesome idea, we have a Netherlands flag as well. I was thinking of ordering an orange one with the lion logo! They lost and I told mom "this is the worst party you have ever invited me too!" Poor dad, I was sad for him!
ReplyDelete