I can't believe my Baby Isaac is now my Big Boy! He turned two on Friday, and after having Luke home I can tell that he is a two year old! He is huge, definitely not my baby, but still my baby in my heart. He had a great birthday, we celebrated as a family of four and then had the grandparents over for dinner and cake! Isaac loved all of the special attention!
Isaac is really growing into a sweet little guy, he is very social, always asking for people to come over. He loves to give hugs and kisses, and must hug and kiss everyone before he leaves anywhere...this includes the dogs before we leave the house. He loves to play outside, he would live outside if we let him. He has a slight obsession with speed bumps; every little bump is a speed bump and he must walk, jump, or drive his car over it. He enjoys watching Elmo, and this is actually the only thing he will sit still for, but don't be fooled it doesn't last long. He is a great eater, he will try anything, and likes almost everything! Definitely didn't get mama's taste for food, thank goodness! He is quite the talker, too, he will talk your ear off, whether or not you understand it is a different story. I can understand all of it, but most people can't...he's trying though. He likes to sing songs, dance, and count. Old MacDonald is his favorite song, he says "EIEIO" while I sing the rest...he can't get enough of it! He has an impressive ability to remember everyone's cars. As we drive around he constantly points out everyone's cars by the maker (Ford, Chevy, GMC, Toyota, Buick, etc.), it is incredible! So if he's seen your car a couple of times you are one of the ones he talks about as we drive around.
I am so blessed to be Isaac's mama, and can't express how much I love him! These past two years have been amazing, watching him grow and learn...I can't wait to see what this year has in store for us!
A perfect day for Isaac! Mason and Wyatt were doing that car thing at his age too. They can spot any brand of vehicle and point them out. It must be a boy thing.
ReplyDeleteHe is to cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Issac!! We love you!
So sorry we missed you guys this weekend. Hope nobody geys sick and I hope we see you soon.