Friday, May 28, 2010

2 week update


Wow, the past couple of weeks have gone by fast, I can't believe Luke will be 3 weeks old on Sunday! He is doing really well, and we are all adjusting quickly to our new life. Isaac loves his baby brother, he constantly wants to hold him and kiss him. Luke is becoming more alert, everyday he is awake more, which is so fun. I love watching him with his eyes wide open looking around the room, checking out his house and family. He is a cutie, with moments of screaming, but thankfully more moments of sweetness. Isaac is becoming a big boy before my eyes, his sentences get longer everyday, he can do things now that I didn't expect him to do for months. He is really handling all of the changes really well, I am so proud of him!
Both of the boys went to the doctor for check ups this week...here are the stats:
Luke: 7 lbs 7.9 oz, 20.25 inches - he's growing well!!! (not surprised though, he's quite an eater!)
Isaac: 25 lbs 12.5 oz, 34.75 inches - gosh he's so big!



I also have to add a HUGE thank you to all of you who have helped us through this period of transition. The meals that have been brought over have been a tremendous help, it's so nice to not have to worry about what my family will eat and not have to take the time to cook. I'm not much of a cook anyway, so the meals are also great because they have given us a variety of new foods we don't normally eat. Carl loves that! I'm going to have to get these recipes from y'all so I can make these meals again, they were all so yummy! Also, thank you to our parents...we would surely have gone crazy by now if it weren't for all of your help, love, and support! There are no words for how truly greatful we are for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Mother's Prayer