


Happy 40th Anniversary to my parents! I am so thankful to have such amazing parents, that provide such an awesome example to us for marriage, how to be parents, and just enjoy life! I love you two so much and hope there are lots more anniversaries to celebrate!
Yesterday, we celebrated my parents anniversary with a wonderful party! (pictures to come later) Me, my siblings, our spouses, and our children all got together to give my parents a special gift for this anniversary. We had pictures taken of the 8 of us, and gave my parents one as a surprise. They were surprised and loved it! It was so hard to keep it a secret because we were all so excited about it! It was fun experience and now we have some beautiful pictures of our family! The pictures were taken by Lane Harris, of Lane Harris Photography...we highly recommend her, she was a blast to work with and took some gorgeous pictures! Of course I've posted a few of my favorites for you to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment