"Cheese!!!"
It is HOT outside! I am sure most of you know that, but I just thought I'd remind you. :) Isaac and I went swimming this morning to try to beat the heat. We went swimming with Jenny and Samantha, and we had a blast! Isaac loves the water, whether in his float or in my arms, he has fun! I got some cute pictures of the two, so I thought I'd share those with y'all. Also a fun story about Samatha...apparently last night Samantha was talking to her parents about marriage. Here's how the conversation went...
Her mom: "Who do you want to marry?"
Samantha: "You mom."
Her mom: "I am already married, you can't marry me."
Samantha: "Then I want to marry Daddy."
Her mom: "Daddy is already married to me. You can marry one of your boy friends."
Samantha: "Okay, I will marry Baby Isaac!"
Samantha: "Okay, I will marry Baby Isaac!"
I just think that is the sweetest thing! Samantha was listening in as Jenny told me this conversation...she got the biggest smile on her face when her mom said she would marry Baby Isaac. I told her she could marry Isaac, and that he would love to marry her!

No comments:
Post a Comment