This girl is getting so big, so fast! Last month she mastered another big milestone...she's officially potty trained. She started wearing panties on Oct. 15, and I still can't believe it! She is funny when she potties, she often describes what's going on...for example when she pees she usually says, "It's like a water slide!" And when she toots, she says, "That was just air." She's also learned the art of relaxing and taking her time to poop, I just leave her in there and she calls me when she's done...she sounds just like her brothers when she yells, "I'm DONE!" She's been listening all this time, she knows the drill. Haha!
This means that for the first time in 6.5 years I do not have to pack diapers in my bag when we leave! It's so exciting, but also a bit sad for me. I miss having a baby in the house, but I'm so proud of my girl for mastering this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment