Tuesday, October 9, 2012

7 months cutie

Happy Hannah is now 7 months old!  This is not a 7 month picture, this is actually about a month old, but my most recent pictures have not been transferred to the computer yet, and I thought this was a fun picture to share.  This was taken on our trip to Disney World, the three little ones had a great time and were ready for another fun day when I took this picture. 
Hannah has earned the nickname Happy Hannah because she is overall a very happy baby!  She smiles so big when you give her your full attention and she just loves to watch her brothers play!  She is starting to get really curious and wants to get right in there with them.  She has started rolling around and has figured out that she can roll herself over to their cool trucks and cars...so far the boys think it's great, but I'm sure they will soon get annoyed by her trying to get their toys. 
Hannah has a tooth!  She has not been sleeping well the last few weeks and I was trying to figure out what I should do about it.  She typically doesn't cry when she wakes up, but will talk very loudly in her crib for up to an hour in the middle of the night!  Then a couple of days ago I realized that there may be a little tooth poking through, sure enough there is!  Only she had to be different, she got a top tooth first!  I think the other top one and the two bottom ones are very close as well, so I'm thinking that all of the teething is what's been messing up our nights.
She has started to eat solids, and she does better everyday!  At this point I think bananas are her favorite!  She is definitely not a big fan of the cereal.  She still will not take the bottle, actually she now refuses it and gets very upset when you try to give it to her.  Oh goodness, did I mention we have a bit of a diva on our hands?  :-)
Hannah loves to be outside!  The other day I had her outside in her jumper while the boys biked and drove vehicles on the driveway, she was on cloud 9!  She was laughing and hollering at them, it was precious!
She is sitting up really well, can basically sit unassisted.  She is not trying to crawl yet, but I think it will come soon. 
These months go by faster and faster, before I know it I will have to start planning her first birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Mother's Prayer