Friday, September 2, 2011

Praising Jesus

Our Luke is quite the copy cat these days...he imitates sounds, words, and actions all day long. They are all precious to see, but this one tops the list...

I always keep Luke with us during worship at church, he enjoys the music (he hums along to the songs, he's a singer) and it allows for him to spend a little less time in Sunday School (which is helpful for him and the nursery workers). I really enjoy having him with us, too, it's a special time. Well a couple of weeks ago we were singing and the lady in front of us raised her hand while singing, she was worshipping our Lord. I noticed Luke watching her and really studying her hand. I almost saw this coming, but just watched him as I could almost see the wheels in his head turning. Sure enough after a few minutes, his hand went up. It was precious...although I'll admit Carl and I could not control laughing a little. He kept it up briefly, then put it down a few seconds, then up again. He did this a few times, and it was a sweet moment of worship...of course, he didn't know what he was doing, but it was still so adorable to see this little one humming to the music with his arm raised high to Jesus.

This is a moment I never want to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Mother's Prayer