This is how I find him now every morning.
The boys are growing, learning, and changing daily! Luke has had quite the week of firsts around here...his first cereal, rolling over in his bed and now sleeping on his tummy, and his first time playing in the exersaucer. He's not convinced yet that the cereal is something he should eat, but we're trying it daily in hopes we can change his mind. He seems to really like laying on his tummy in bed, multple times last week I went to get him in the morning and found him on his tummy. Then this weekend he started rolling over as soon as I put him in bed. I tried rolling him back to his back, but that only lasted about 20 seconds and he was back to his tummy. After trying 3 times I gave in and let him sleep on his tummy. Now, the fun, the exersaucer...he loves it! He is doing great in it, too, I can't believe how strong he is!
Isaac is doing great, too! He is learning new things daily; including counting, spelling, days of the week, and so many new words in English and Dutch. His words are becoming more clear everyday, which is great because it means I don't have to translate everything he says any more. He is still loving his gymnastics class...he even knows that Wednesday is gymnastics day, so he can't wait for it to come each week.
I am so blessed to be the mom of these two wonderful boys, and the wife of such an amazing man! I know I never write about Carl, but he is doing great, too! He has been traveling a lot, but thankfully will be home now for a while. He is Isaac's favorite playmate...they have a blast together no matter what they're doing. And he is the best at making Luke laugh, I love when he makes him bellylaugh like that!
No comments:
Post a Comment