Monday, February 15, 2010

Isaac imitating Carl




I have mentioned before that Isaac likes to imitate how Carl walks, he does this at least a few times everyday. It is so funny and so cute! The other day I managed to get a picture of him copying Carl (Carl was standing at the window looking outside with his hands behind his back). I just had to share these pictures, enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you got a picture of this. You will all continue to look back and laugh...especially when Isaac is a teenager and wants to be NOTHING like his parents. Didn't we all go through that phase at some point?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaac has me rolling at Mom and Dad's when he was imitating Carl! I love that he walks in circles when he does it! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! I want to see it in person! So precious and special! I know Carl knows to appreciate what an honor it is to have his son imitate him and want to be just like daddy. There's no greater compliment!

    ReplyDelete

A Mother's Prayer